Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

3.14.11 / Project Summer /// Week 1

Ok, because I'm lame and could come up with no other brilliant title to call this...this whatever it is I'm on. I like summer. Summer is coming up in a few (ok quite a lot) months, so why not? Seems like a reasonable name for this.

He's the deal. I'm trying to run using a pre-programed routine (30 min, 300 calories) on the treadmill, and also exercise on the side besides this. I want to do this at least 4 days a week (with some given exceptions). Starting April, I'm going to start BJJ again, so that may mean less days doing this (no need to kill myself before summer). 

Now. Since I haven't had the best -- errr --- track record with this sort of thing, I've decided to set up rewards for myself. Let's face it, I have that annoying girl gene that can't resist a good reward. Except, of course, the bad thing is that all my rewards I find keep being ridiculously expensive! >.< 

So. We'll start out cheap.
Week 1/// Nike Knit Ribbed Women's Running Tank Top. 

$28 bucks. That's not too bad ^.^. 

Week 2/// I really like these - Nike Dri-FIT Obsessed Women's Training Capris. $55.00 bucks. I'm not sure if they will feel comfortable on. I might see if I can find a store that carries them so I can try them on.


Now. We're gonna say we're skipping week 3 for rewards. That would be the 4th, and I'm going to AC that weekend anyhow which in itself will be enough rewards with all the alcohol I'll be consuming lol and money I'll be spending.


Week 4///  Well. I kinda want it to be the Nike Air Max+ 2011 shoes. And if by this time I've actually ran 4 days a week for 4 weeks, let's just say that's the longest I've ever stuck to a consistent routine. Price? $160 - $195. I did happen to see exactly the pair I wanted in a store in the mall for $160 (which is not the normal price for them so I'm slightly confused). 

Aren't they awesome? I can't tell if the color I saw in the store was the Dark Grey or Black color as the main body color (with pink underneath the mesh). :( I really wanna know, too, because I like the ones that were in the store. They weren't too dark. 


Ok. Last but not least. Week 8///. That's pretty much saying 2 months. I want this really ridiculously expensive gym bag which I will probably not buy but will enjoy fantasying about none-the-less.

Nike Monica Standard Club Training Bag. $175.00 (yeah, you read that correct). I'm sure I'll end up getting something much more reasonable instead (sigh). Especially since the shoes are so crazy.



Anyhow, that's it for now, I'm beat!


No comments:

Post a Comment